How can we determine where our sites stand now that we are fully aware of the Core Web Vitals? There are a few ways to examine your website, which is a blessing.
The simplest technique to address numerous pages on a large site is to use Google Search Console. The amount of pages on your site impacted by each Core Web Vital is displayed by GSC in a section under Enhancements in the main navigation.
You can view a report for each Core Web Vital problem where your site may be having trouble after clicking through to this section.
The sample below shows a small CLS issue with the brightedge.com website. A CLS issue exists on 5 of our pages. I’ve indicated below how to interpret this information effectively:
The problem and the recommendation, in this instance CLS larger than.25
How many pages on your website are impacted by this specific Core Web Vital
- An illustration of a page where this problem appears. This is a significant characteristic that sets this report apart from previous GSC reports.
- You won’t see all of the pages that need fixing in the Core Web Vitals reports.
- Since you would probably need to update things at the template level to correct more than one page at a time, that would be a tedious and painful solution to address all the Web Vital concerns.
- a list of up to 20 pages that are comparable and where this problem is occurring. You can view some comparable pages by visiting each example URL. Google uses this technique to show where the same problems that are present on your sample page are also present on other pages of your website. You will only see one of those in the example urls, but the other will appear in the example details if, for instance, you have a problem on your /blog/ and the same problem is occurring on pages in your /press-releases/ area. You should take this as a sign that further pages in /press-releases/ will require the same change.
Your Core Web Vitals Need Repair
It is time to take action to improve these metrics, but more importantly, to improve your engagement with your audience. You now have a better understanding of what each Core Web Vitals metric measures and how they represent pain points for your audiences trying to access your content and engage with your brands.
Every site will differ somewhat from the others. It is uncommon for two distinct websites to experience the exact same problems, thus it is crucial to thoroughly investigate and evaluate each of your domains to determine which improvements will be most helpful.
Of course, there are more frequent problems that websites encounter, therefore we can list frequent solutions for problems that you might encounter.
Common LCP-related activities
- Utilize the PRPL pattern for rapid loading to improve your critical rendering path.
- Image file sizes and compression should be optimised for CSS files.
- Improve or get rid of web fonts
Common ways to deal with FID
- lessen the effect of outside code
- Reduce work on the main thread.
- Reduce the number of requests and transfer sizes.
Common CLS-related activities
- Include size properties for your image and video elements, or use CSS aspect ratio boxes to set aside the space.
- Never add content on top of already existing content unless it’s in reaction to user input.
- Use transform animations as opposed to property-based animations that compel layout modifications.
Seomni provides the best on page SEO service for fixing all importance point according the google and other search engines